Pages

Maltesers Chocolate Cupcakes: Photo Guide

sI'm not a great baker. So, I always choose a recipe that is super easy. This recipe is not only super easy but it also involves less clean-up. I like this recipe a lot. I know I will get tasty cakes and it's not so much of a hard work. Here's the photo guide:
Baking chocolate cupcakes

Line muffin pan with 12 baking cases and pre-heat oven to 170C.

Put the mixing bowl and sifter on top of the scale. Then sift 85g self-raising flour with 1 teaspoon of baking powder.

Set the scale to zero. In the same bowl with the sifter on top, sift 110g caster sugar with 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder.

Remove the sifter. Add 110g softened margarine.

Then, add 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons milk or cream. I used cream in the picture. Attach the mixing bowl to the mixer and beat until everything is combined and smooth.

Break the Maltesers into chunky pieces. I used the aid of a wooden spoon.

Fold in the broken Maltesers into the batter.

Then, spoon the batter into the baking cases. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until top of the cake is firm to the touch.

Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
Finally, decorate the cupcakes.

This recipe is really fuss free and easy to the core. From the photos, I used very minimal kitchen utensils. Than means, less things to wash. There are plenty of ways to decorate cupcakes too. I like to use a piping bag and pipe the frosting on. It's just so simple and yet so elegant. I hope this photo guide helps.

Happy Baking!
Bake & Decorate: Charming Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies for Every Occasion  Cake Craft & Decoration Martha Stewart's Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone's Favorite Treat "Professional Cake Decorator Reveals Her Secrets To Generating A 6-Figure Income From A Simple Home-Based Cake Decorating Business!"Bake Me I'm Yours Cupcake: Over 100 Excuses to Indulge (Bake Me Im Yours)








No comments:

Post a Comment