I say use it to make brownie cupcakes!!!!
I didn't personally make the soy myself though. My sister-in-law did. And she gave me a cup of her leftover okara. The okara were pan-fried by her. So it resembles rough powder.
225 g plain chocolate, chopped (I used chocolate chips, no chopping needed)
85g unsalted butter (no need to softened)
200g soft brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
140g plain flour
1 cup of dried Okara
75g walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line/grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over simmering water. Stirring constantly until melted. Put aside to cool lightly.
- Whisk brown sugar and eggs in a separate bowl until just combined.
- Then add the vanilla extract until combined.
- Stir in the plain flour and whisk until combined.
- Then add the melted chocolate and mix until just combined.
- Add the okara powder and the chopped walnuts. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until firm to touch. It should still be slightly moist in the centre.
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.