Pages

first love...

this blog has nothing to do with first love whatsoever! it's just that i'm still feeling a bit smitten from watching a show about the world's greatest first love. there was just so much falling sakura blossoms on every romantic scenes!

the sakura blossoms reminded me that i've always wanted a decorated cake with sakura tree design. so i attempted to decorate my first ever cake!

so my first blog for this new year is about my first decorated cake!

the colour scheme is inspired by one of my favourite things of 2011:

as for the cake, i've made a vanilla victoria sponge with raspberry and vanilla butter cream filling

i wrote a separate blog for making the sakura blossoms here.

it was my first time decorating a big cake so i took the time to sketch my design:

it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment